Global Program Manager, Sales Content Transformation
Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Global Program Manager of Sales Content Transformation drives the strategic vision and operational processes for IBM's sales content - achieving quantifiable results across business units, regions and sales routes. This leader will promote enterprise-wide visibility for the strategy, people, processes, technology and measurements that contribute to improved sales content creativity, quality and lifecycle management. Major areas of responsibility include:
- Set the vision and strategy for IBM's internal and external sales content, to be implemented by business unit and other content creators.
- Oversee development and management of corporate level brand standards, content style guides, and the expression of the corporate identity in assets given to sales.
- Advance business unit and geography team's proficiency in planning and deploying content assets based on buyer roles and sales cycle stages, and articulating asset value to sales.
- Lead efforts to address critical content gaps in each stage of the selling/buying cycle, from initial buyer engage through deal resolution.
- Devise tests and other methods for determining sales usage and effectiveness of content in terms of quantifiable business results.
- Facilitate content accuracy and efficiency through a centralized, consolidated and coordinated methodology for content lifecycle management.
- Co-own and co-manage requirements definition, selection and implementation of content related technologies.
- Optimize IBM's sales content management systems and integrate with the sales enablement unified tool platform.
- Develop and implement content asset templates and briefs to improve alignment, prioritization, workflow and efficiency.
- Create and implement a universal content taxonomy to be standardized and implemented across IBM businesses.
This role is located in IBM offices in Armonk, New York.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of b-to-b experience in content strategy, content management, and content analytics experience
- Minimum three to five years in leadership and management roles that interact with sales
- Proven experience leading change and building consensus in a highly matrixed organizational structure
- Proficient in leading Digital technologies (including Web content management, content marketing software, Web analytics and social media tools)
- Comfortable being a change agent, educator and evangelist
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Marketing agency or content marketing services
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top