Global Financing Credit Risk Analyst - Japanese Speaking
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM's140 growth market countries. The Center's mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- Responsibilities include assisting with data gathering and fact-finding, data analysis and presentation of findings.
- The intern will support to Credit Analyst to perform financial and non financial analysis on IBM's custo mer set. Through that analysis and knowledge of the industry, the intern will be expected to make a firm, informed recommendation.
- This will largely involve working with credit analysts. The Intern will work with Regional Credit team
- The intern must be able to utilize and have knowledge of information sources available to them. Other projects will be assigned as needed.
- JLPT (Japanese language Proficiency Test) Level 2 or above, graduated from University in Japan, or Japanese native speaker
- Must be a Junior at an accredited college or university, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point is preferable.
- Meticulous, analytical and a fast learner
- Able to multitask and meet timeline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top