Global Employee Compensation Transformation Leader
IBM is hiring a Global Employee Compensation Transformation Leader
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of big data, cloud, social, and mobile. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, we at IBM are dedicated to every client's success. Value innovation that matters - for our company and the world. We value trust and personal responsibility in all relationships. That is what it means to be an IBMer and this is just the place to develop your career.
About the Role
The Global Employee Compensation Transformation Leader is a key role that is responsible for leading IBM's Global Compensation transformation efforts and deployment with Workday. The Leader has complete accountability for re-designing IBM's compensation programs and processes; and replacing compensation planner used by managers globally along with embedded cognitive capabilities. Responsible for working with various stakeholders across the globe to ensure a smooth design and deployment of the compensation programs and processes.
About your responsibilities:
- Leading and managing IBM's large and complex global transformation for compensation impacting all employees and managers globally.
- Partnering with the Global Compensation teams to build new design and system for In cycle compensation programs and processes.
- Ensure end to end design and deployment deliverables are met within timelines while complying with budget.
- Leading a group of senior professionals from HR and Technology teams to deliver this large and complex transformation.
- Managing all aspects of finance, budget planning and forecasting, staffing and recruitment and roll offs
- Leading resolution for critical road blocks by closely collaborating with HR and IT teams.
- Providing effective guidance and lead the design and transformation work with the Compensation, HR, and Technology teams
- Providing thought leadership to simplify and standardize compensation programs across the globe as part of the role to successfully transform compensation.
- Managing stakeholders globally within the Compensation team and the larger HR team to ensure smooth deployment
- Leading change management and successfully setting up the cadence structure with compensation/HR stakeholders and CIO teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Global HR experience specifically related to:
- HR Delivery,
- Change Management
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preference for candidate with:
- Advanced ability to work effectively within global cross functional teams
- working knowledge of Compensation/HR Technology/ Workday
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top