Geo Market Expansion Leader for Systems Business Unit
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being member of this team.
As a Geo Market Expansion Leader, your key responsibilities will be:
- Personal leadership - strong in collaboration with Channel Leader Program, Enterprise Segment Unit and Marketing - of submitting and seeing promotions through to completion, to enable a high level of market buy-in
- Weekly documenting of progress, growth, problems, opportunities - on country level
- Reaction to market changes - changes in mid-quarter as priorities shift and new opportunities emerge. The Sales Leader must manage these changes and immediately redirect teams towards new growth areas
- Marketing interlock and leadership - the Leader will work directly and proactively with Marketing to create new growth and take advantage of any new business potential (securing WW funding for Partner recruitment, owning event outcomes, etc.)
- Special projects: blitz coordination end to end with tens of Partners around the region, promotion troubleshooting (may require 1 month or more of escalation and resolution attempts), Distributor and T2 Partner enablement (online, events, face-to-face), exceptional approvals for BGF usage, and other similar instances.
- DDR function liaison, ensuring the Channel receives a strong inflow of DDR- generated opportunities, passed to Partners. Contributes to all levels of the relationship WW / AP / Market / Country and acts as a "troubleshooter" to maintain proper DDR opportunity pass to the Channel.
- Marketing function liaison - sets an MI-based strategy, enables AP Marketing on key sales plays and value prop, ensures Marketing is aligned to key sales plays in order to create synergy in pipeline generation.
- Cadence manager , mastermind behind the management system, and manage unperformed sellers
- KPI for SPR strategist and scoring person
- Business development strategist and liaison with Brands and GBP
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years experience in IT Sales
- Experience in leading a team and handle large quota target
- Strong technical understanding in hardware solutions
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top