IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide.
At IBM we're working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world's biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There's a lot to do and we need people with ideas - that's where you come in.
Join us and you'll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
IBM has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking Application Developer - Genesys with a passion for growth and innovation. As a Genesys Developer you are required to have knowledge of contact centre technologies and Genesys technologies such as: Genesys Routing, Reporting, Genesys Application Development, Outbound Dialer and Genesys Agent Desktop.
- A curious and fast learner;
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation;
- A team player interested to be part of a team of talented developers;
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Perform the following activities:
- Day to Day Support
- Small Enhancements
- QA Support
- Environment Support
- Deployment Support
- Participate in design sessions and provides technical leadership;
- Work with project sponsors during the project planning phase to understand the requirements in order to define and solution design that meets the business and technical needs of the client;
- Define the strategy and overall vision for solutions. Provide complete solution designs that consider cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility;
- Document application requirements, technical specifications, use-cases, workflow processes;
- Occasionally conduct research and Proofs of Concept on new technologies and applications;
- Actively be involved in the functional and technical discussion with the client;
- Perform estimations based on industry widely known of project specific methods and tools;
- Create and deliver technical design, solution architecture and perform product integration (including unit testing, integration and system tests);
- Actively be involved in all the project phases: analysis, design, implementation, test/acceptance.
- Required to work on customer site located in Toronto
- Required to work after hours for Implementation Cutovers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
You have demonstrated experience with:
- Genesys Routing;
- Genesys Application Development;
- Outbound Dialer;
- Genesys Agent Desktop.
- Genesys experience above 5 years' experience;
- Good understanding of Genesys Technologies and Architecture
- Basic Java and .Net knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager
- SQL/PL-SQL basic experience.
- Genesys CME (Configuration Manager);
- CIW (Configuration Import Wizard);
- GA (Genesys Administrator);
- IRD (Interaction Routing Designer).
- Experience of working in a multi-tier, multi-language environment;
- Very good knowledge of Genesys technologies and Contact Centres;
- Very good knowledge of the development life-cycle;
- Proven record of work experience in medium sized teams;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with the team and client;
- Good skills for time and task management are required;
- Fluency in English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Genesys SIP
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top