(GBS)Strategy Consultant-Talent Reinvention
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
Our global network of over 6000 + professionals (Consulting and Cognitive Process Services) within the Talent & Transformation business offer the following example services and solutions to our clients:
- Talent Reinvention strategy and development including digital HR
- HR Transformation & operating model design and implementation
- HR Technology selection and deployment/integration e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle
- Cognitive and AI strategy, roadmaps and solutions across the talent lifecycle
- HR operations design and implementation including shared services
- Cognitive Process Service (BPO) /Employee care for recruitment, core HR operations, payroll, and learning
- Learning strategy and digital learning content transformation including learning consumption and analytics and personalized learning platforms
- Organization Change Management covering a breadth of services e.g. organization design, engagement and adoption, complex business change deployment
- Employee engagement and culture transformation
IBM's Talent and Transformation business is seeking a senior HR Transformation Senior Managing Consultant to be part of our team. In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to understand and co-create their HR digital transformation journey. The candidate will use their deep skills, expertise, and experience in HR strategy, change management, target operating models, HR process redesign, and modern HR technology to create the best digital experience for clients and their employees. This is a global role requiring an ability to travel worldwide.
Specifically, this candidate will:
- Co-create with clients to define their HR digital transformation journey to a modern cognitive business
- Use design thinking methodologies to design and codify employee experiences for those moments that matter in our client's business
- Develop AI and automation-enabled client solutions that position HR as a partner and strategic business leader within their business
- Re-invent and redesign HR processes leveraging AI to bring to light new HR operating models and achieve client's business case objectives
- Use behavioral science and analytics to help clients shape, plan, implement, and realize their business vision
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior HR leaders on shift to cloud HCM decisions
- Participate in global account teams to build end to end client proposals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience as an HR consultant with deep expertise in at least one of the following areas and working knowledge across many:
- HR Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital Change Enablement
- Digital Learning Programs
- Enterprise Skills Transformation
- Talent Acquisition Consulting
- HR Process Redesign
- Dynamic HR Operating Model Redesign
- Culture Assessments and Organizational Redesign Approaches
- Robotics Process Automation
- HR AI Technology
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- HR Cloud Transformation Strategy in Workday, Successfactors, Oracle
- HR Delivery Strategy
- GDPR and HR Data Management Knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good oral and written English.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top