(GBS)Solution Architect-Hybri solution
- Taipei, Taiwan
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build high level technical relationships with Global Systems Integrators (GSI) to drive IBM technologies and its value proposition into their consulting practices
- Establish and manage strong partner relationships with leaders across both technology and industry practices
- Consult with partners on Application Modernization, Application migration to Cloud, using OpenShift, Containers, Microservices, VMWare, DevSecOps and multi-cloud management tools
- Help drive IBM Platforms including IBM Public Cloud, Cloud Paks for Apps, Integration, Business Automation, Security, Data, Security and other technologies like AI, IOT and Blockchain.
- Analyze, architect and help prototype solutions that address GSI client business needs; Collect comprehensive partner business and technical requirements and advise them to execute customer solutions
- Strategize direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate effectively to solve customer business issues. Educate and suggest GSI partners on industry trends
- Engage in pre-sales support and maintain and expand IBM Technology usage and consumption by GSI Partners and our joint clients
- Lead software evaluations including RFP development, capabilities assessment, formal scoring models, and delivery of executive presentations supporting a final directional recommendations.
- Responsible for creating design patterns and best practices for data and the integration of data through the enterprise.
- Responsible for creating reference architecture, and roadmap necessary to hold architecture delivery to the level of quality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You should have a multi-faceted background to succeed in this position including a deep understanding of DevSecOps, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Containers, OpenShift, Middleware, Apps, Integration, Business Automation and multi-cloud management technology landscape.
- You should have the ability to create reference architectures, and have demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, process, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling business cases and value propositions.
- Enterprise-level project experience
- Experience in App Modernization and Cloud Migrations
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Previous Consulting experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top