[GBS]Business Consultant for Digital Strategy
안녕하십니까, 한국IBM 인사부 채용팀 입니다.
한국IBM 에서 아래와 같은 스킬을 보유하신 경력직 컨설턴트를 모집하고있습니다.
1) Understand client business contexts and shape their problems and potential solutions from business standpoints
2) Plan and manage a consulting project (or tasks) on daily base
3) Communicate with broader range of clients (from working level to executives) and manage client relationship during project
4) Integrate key outputs and results from individual tasks and manage output quality in a rigorous manner
5) Lead and manage project team (both IBM and external partners) to generate quality output as well as to build trusted relationship
Required Experience & Skills
1) Business consulting, research, PE, VC experience preferred
2) Basic problem solving skills, project management skills, inter-personal skills (communication), language(English)
3) Strong passion and basic knowledge about key technologies
- 이력서는자유양식입니다. (영문 이력서 선호)
Required English Proficiency Level
: Can understand and describe straightforward instructions for work processes, and participate in discussions and meeting
Facebook Page for IBM Korea Jobs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Business consulting, research, PE, VC experience preferred
- Basic problem solving skills, project management skills, inter-personal skills (communication), language(English)
- Strong passion and basic knowledge about key technologies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluent in English
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top