IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a world leading strategy consultancy with deep industry expertise. We are looking for young talents to join in the financial services.
This role will assist senior technical leader to guide client reinventing their business using cutting edge technologies. Also expected to work closely with user experience designer and business consultant to realize client's vision for new applications both on premise and on cloud.
- Join development team in projects to deliver proposed system for client's business requirements.
- Responsible for implement components and functionalities according to application architecture designed by senior tech leaders.
- Assist technology research and join POC(proof of concept) activities
- Hungry for learning new technology and embracing implementation challenge.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience or great interested in architectural design and implementation in Open environment (Java related)
- Good Team player with strong motivated self-learner to achieving targets.
- Enthusiasm for researching new technology and methodology, love to realized them in real world scenarios.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in mainstream application framework, open source packages.
- Hands-on experience in Web/Mobile/Cloud based system development
- Actual participating in agile project environment, especially Scrum process.
- Experience in utilizing any of mainstream cloud environment.
- Experience in Native Android/iOS app development.
- Hands on experience in Microservices, Blockchain, Cloud environment
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top