(GBS) Package Solution Consultant - Salesforce
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a world leading strategy consultancy with deep industry expertise. We are looking for application architect in the financial services.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead workshop with client business owner to gather and clarify business requirements.
- Lead BA team to work out high level design, and Design/implement business solutions to meet business requirements.
- Proactively advise on process optimization with the best practice in the industry.
- Work with the business users and the technical team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions 。
- Implement solution by configuring with OOTB features of Salesforce platform.
- Lead BA team to analyze the user story and clarify to technical team.
- Participate in all phases of project life cycle, i.e. user requirements gathering and definition; systems analysis and design; testing; training; software package selection and implementation.
- Work as bidding team key member to contribute from Salesforce platform and business process perspective.
- Acting PM role when needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud
- 7+ years package solution implement consultant experiences.
- 3+ years package solution implement project management experiences.
- 3+ successful Salesforce solution project management / consultant experiences.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Platform Developer
- Agile Certifications (CSM, PMI-ACP, SAFe...etc.)
- PMP Certifications
- Industry domain knowledge/experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top