[GBS] Industry Consultant - Financial Services Sector: Insurance
[IBM Korea] GBS Industry Consultant - Financial Services Sector: Banking
IBM Korea's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Korea from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
IBM Global Business Services is looking for an industry consultant within the Financial Service Sector of GBS. This job includes mainly responsibilities in project management, process innovations, CRM and other related services.
Who you are:
- Prepare the business case and demonstrating business value to clients
- Ability to navigate complex client organizations, entities, partner and vendor ecosystems and maintain healthy client connect.
- Requires broad knowledge of the banking industry and deep knowledge of clients' businesses and how it relates to specific banking industry segments.
- At least 3yrs experience in consulting business
- Following experience preferred (mainly in Insurance area, but not mandatory): Strategic Consulting, CRM Consulting, Process Innovation Consulting, and Project Management
What you'll do:
- Advises clients regarding products and solutions for solving problems in the Banking Industry.
- You will define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the client and the IT Architect to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution.
- Consulting abilities in recommending right products & solutions for solving problems in the Banking and Industry.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to JD above
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Please refer to JD above
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top