[GBS] Digital iX Leader(상무급)
About IBM iX
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM iX, leader in Gartner's 2017 Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies, and rated by IDC as Leader in Digital Strategy in Asia Pacific.
We are renegades and realists who blend strategy, technology and creativity to tackle every client challenge. We imagine the businesses that will shape tomorrow's world and help our clients make them real. We uncover insights from data that others can't see, and deliver progressive ideas through the use of IBM Design Thinking. We ground every strategy with a focus on delivering the ultimate experience - for customers, for employees, for shareholders. Everything we do drives measurable impact at scale. For more information, visit ibm.com/ibmix.
As a Digital Leader you lead the iX team in country. You are passionate about digital reinvention and the opportunity that digital represents for your customers. Your responsibilities span across business planning, client engagement and sales, delivery management, and importantly, to build a top talent digital team. You have previously managed a digital consulting, digital agency or service provider and understand the commercial drivers for a successful digital consulting business, as well as the competitive landscape in country. You can assemble winning teams across strategy, design and technology, and can guide teams on the process to create meaningful and award winning work.
You can engage our clients and help them define strategies and digital transformation programs that drive their business success in a digital age. With your solid understanding of how new and emerging digital technologies impact consumers and enterprises, you help clients understand, react to and preempt the changes that digital technology is causing in their world. You will guide them through a human experience centric approach to envision the future, a future that makes use of mobility, deep analytics and insights, social engagement, cloud based and cognitive computing, and intuitive omni-channel experience design. You combine creative thinking and an appreciation of experience design, with business acumen and the rigor needed in successful program planning.
This role requires Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in several of the following technology capabilities:
- Leading a consulting or services business
- Sales and service strategy and process design
- Customer experience strategy and design
- Marketing management strategy and/or platforms
- Mobile strategy and/or app design
- Social business strategy and/or platforms
- e-Commerce strategy and/or platforms
- Business analytics strategy and design
- Digital transformation and organization design
- Agile design and development
- Possesses a strong executive presence with the ability to establish credibility in the first client meeting.
- Sells consulting engagements to CXO level clients. Develops relationships with client executives at the CXO level.
- Establishes project vision and objectives with the client with a confident point of view. Leads the proposal team through the development of project scope and approach to solution the client's issue.
- Own IBM responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), IBM contracts, and IBM Statements of Work.
- Guide creation of business value justification/business case documents
- Guide teams in the creation of customer journey maps with digital customer engagement strategy
- Make use of big data and analytics to generate relevant insights
- Plan and execute interactive and outcome-driven workshops to capture & document client requirements and develop solution ideas
- Performs quality review of major project deliverables. Leads work sessions and deliverable presentations with client CXO members. Identifies and secures new and follow on work.
- People Management: Mentors junior consultants, engagement managers and other more junior delivery consultants on the proposal and/or delivery teams as appropriate.
- Competency: Recognized as an expert in their competency and/or specific offerings.
- iX Community: Participates in and/or is responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital. Participates actively in and in some cases leads knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
- Teamplayer, client-facing, results-oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible, agile and collaborative environment
- Master's Degree
- Working and leading/managing business practices in global firms
At least 5 years experience developing digital customer engagement strategy and designing and delivering digital solutions
- At least 5 years experience in selling digital capabilities/strategies
- At least 5 years experience in leadership across complex internal/external engagements, including functional, international or cross-organizational teams
- At least 5 years experience creating business plans/business cases,
- At least 8 years experience in working with external/internal clients to transform enterprise marketing, digital channels and/or front-end office functions/capabilities
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to JD above
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Please refer to JD above
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top