(GBS) Business Transformation Consultant-Banking
- Taipei, Taiwan
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to continue building your career at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate with client on insurance business requirement analysis & definition, including business processes, products
- Gather client's business processes, functional requirements and workflows.
- Manage and track changes to system requirements throughout the development, testing and maintenance life cycle, maintaining accurate documentation at all times
- Review and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client
- Ability to challenge users, business analysts and others, to achieve appropriate and desired solution for the business.
- Create Business and Functional Requirements documents.
- Maintain continuous communication with client and developers throughout project lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes of the client.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Information Technology/ Business or other related.
- 4-7 years experience insurance domain knowledge and consultant skills
- Strong knowledge and project experience in E-loan system
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top