(GBS) Application Developer-Process Integration
The successful candidate in this role is required to involves the process, life cycle and creation of the software solution to our customers in semiconductor/flat panel/ solar business. The candidate will work closely with critical stakeholders in using languages such as C++ to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developers may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
Role & Responsibility:
1. Support user requirement discussion, analysis, design, and documentation with CIM users of electronics industry, especially semiconductor, solar, FPD industry .
2. Participate in developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining SW solutions for computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) related area for semiconductor, flat panel, solar, and electronics business.
3. Provide training to clients on proper use of software solutions.
4. Handle client's inquiries and resolve client technical issues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic, Applied Mathematics or related.
- At least 2 to 5 years' experience in C++ coding, preferably someone with computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) and related field like semiconductor, solar, FPD industry experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both English and Chinese)
- Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
- The flowing is preferred but not mandatory:
- Knowledge and skills in SQL, AIX/Linux, distributed and parallel systems, multi-threaded programming.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top