(GBS) Application Developer –Cloud Microservice
We are looking for a graduate MDMS Application Developer responsible for building or maintain Meter Data Management System in Linux/VM x86 Machine.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications in the full software development life cycle at increasing levels of responsibility, such as requirements taking, system analyst, architect, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
Role & Responsibility
- Establishing a detailed requirement documents through discussion with clients .
- Producing impact analyses for current systems and creating functional design documents.
- Develop coding, unit testing and documentation, to create java applications on top of Meter Data Management System for clients.
- Contributing to preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Three years of working experiences in java-related code development, including: SOA/Microservice.
- Experience of development in Linux/VM x86 system.
- Familiar ODBC/JDBC and Cassandra Database.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- College d egree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top