Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about developing software? Do you like being the member of a strong Agile team? Do you take pride in delivering GREAT tools for IBM? Are you interested in joining a ground breaking development team to deliver new tools for Executive Succession Planning?
We're looking for the very best Full Stack developers to join our team in Guadalajara! Apply now and let's get started.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Experience on Spring, Express, Nodejs for backend
• Angular 6+ for frontend
• Development experience on Java, Java Script and Python
• Experience on HTML5/CSS, Git, Docker
• NoSQL/SQL databases
• CI Tools like Jenkins, Travis, etc.
• Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and frontend performance
• Strong architecture skills
• Experience building responsive web applications that are scalable and resilient
• Working knowledge building REST APIs
• Testing culture, unit testing and automated system testingnt
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• Ability to work in a team environment to develop and implement design.
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders to understand constraints and expectations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced English skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environme
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top