Full Stack Developer
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM CIO DSW Commerce tribe aims to provide IBM sales, partners and customers great commerce experience of quotation, ordering and self services, to drive IBM software and XaaS revenue increase. Cloud Foundation squad provides and maintains the Cloud foundation for the whole set of DSW Commerce applications, and endeavors to migrate all web applications to IBM Cloud with modernized architecture like containerization, microservice and service mesh, cloud native etc . Cloud Foundation squad also supports the operations of DSW Commerce on IBM Cloud to guarantee stable and reliable services for IBM revenues with DSW Commerce applications.
1. Cloud Infrastructure maintenance, monitoring and management including network, load balancer, storage, Kubernetes etc.
2. Container orchestration for all kinds of DSW Commerce applications on IBM Cloud.
3. CI/CD pipeline based on Kubernetes on IBM Cloud and continuous delivery by agile cadence.
4. Operation of DSW Commerce on IBM Cloud, including issue tracking and troubleshooting.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
1. Great passion to work on full-stack development, fast learning capabilities.
2. Rich knowledge and experiences on DevOps methodologies and tools, including Git, Jenkins, or similar.
3. Rich knowledge and experiences on Cloud, Kubernetes, Container, Microservices etc.
4. Strong programming skills with at least one of languages: Java/Shell/Groovy/Perl/Python/Go.
5. Experience on middleware: WebSphere Application Server/WebSphere Liberty/Edge is a plus.
6. Good understanding and practice on Agile development methodologies and practices.
7. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English, team player and strong willing to improve.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
We are participating in the data related projects to support the business transformation and information delivery of IBM, focusing on back-end data integration (ETL), as well as Interface Integration & Entitlement Intelligence solutions. In this team, you will have many opportunities to apply extensive BI/DW related technologies to projects, like OLTP (SAP, WAS), ETL (DB2/BLU, ESB/MQ, IIS/DataStage, Big Data), OLAP (Cognos), Data Mining (SPSS, R), Cloud, BigData development etc. Besides that, you will be able to learn more about Mobile development, DevOps in projects as we are on the journey of DevOps and enabling end users to access our solutions on Mobile. You will also have the opportunity to work on IBM Data Lake Big Data projects and streaming processing projects.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top