Fulfillment Contract/Solutions Professional
The IBM Enterprise Operations & Services team is part of IBM's Finance and Operations organization and are seeking qualified Data Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Real Estate and/or Business Administration candidates to participate in our Immersion program based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
If you are ready to begin your professional career in an exciting business environment with a well respected and innovative company please submit your resume and application.
Candidates selected will begin a 3 year program which includes 1 year rotations through 3 different business segments in Enterprise Operations & Services. Some of the areas we support include: Analytics, Quote to Cash, Strategy, Operations, Asset Management, Transformation, Software Product Introduction, Real Estate Strategy & Operations, Procurement and more.
Responsibilities may include business planning, process and systems optimization, Database management in Excel, analysis and interpretation of complex data, management and measurement of supply chain activities, demand/supply planning, interface to manufacturing/logistics teams and other activities required to support IBM's software, services, solutions and hardware offerings.
The program provides opportunities including but not limited to Executive Round Tables, Volunteering, Personal Finance Classes, Socials, Mentoring, External Badges, Leadership Training. We are looking for driven candidates who excel with interpersonal skills, communication, multitasking, organizational skills, technical skills, teaming, problem-solving abilities and dependability.
Candidate must be authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of designing, building, and testing statistical predictive models from large data sets using SAS, SPSS, R or similar technologies.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles, experience in an Agile team
• Knowledge of applying advanced analytic methods to diverse large data sets to derive valuable insights, predictions and performance measures
• Familiarity with machine learning techniques.
• Real-world problem solving experience & discovery skills
• Science, Statistics or related Engineering fields
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Excellent Excel, analytical, modelling, and due diligence skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects. (Requires experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.)
• Self-directed, detail-oriented and a team player.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Strong presentation/ PowerPoint skills.
• Experience in performing and interpreting business cases and financial analysis
• Previous experience in application or implementation of support domain
• Previous experience in shared services or process outsourcing is a benefit
• Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methods and practices
• Data processing computer language experience like Python/R/SQL etc.
• Experience in applying advanced analytic methods to diverse large data sets to derive valuable insights, predictions and performance measures.
• Experience in designing, building, and testing statistical predictive models from large data sets using SAS, SPSS, R or similar technologies.
• Understanding of applications and tools used at IBM such as Quote to Cash, Global Asset Management or Global Sales Incentives.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top