Front end developer
We are hiring new team members to work together on the UI development for IBM Cloud Object Storage service and Key Protect service. We use the state-of-the-art front end technologies to development and maintain next generation of service UI. At the same time, you will gain the knowledge of IBM cloud platform front end architecture and service management, experience the start-up culture within IBM. It is a great opportunity to accelerate your career growth.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Rich experience in web UI development
- Rich experience in one or more front end framework/toolkit, including but not limited to React, Polymer, jQuery, Dojo, Angular JS, etc
- Have experience in Node.js.
- Familiar with Micro service, REST and its related concept
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Familiar with Cloud related concept, have experience on Container, Kube is a plus
- Fluent communication skill in both Chinese and English
- Solid experience in working in global team environment as an effective team player
- Result oriented, self-motivated and willing to take on new responsibilities to make the project a success
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top