Front End ASP Developer
As IBM Pakistan continues to expand our Innovation Centre, we will be looking for front end developers in the coming months.
IBM is a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first. Our vision is to bring a new level of 'smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system.
Create. Inspire. Design.
Who You Are:
You'll have a curiosity and excitement about understanding client requirements - and how they translate to new application features . With ASP and CSHARP technical skills, you'll be able to d esign creative prototypes according to specifications, and write high-quality code, to program complete applications on schedule.
Day to Day: your key accountabilities will include
- Translating graphic visual and interactive designs into the presentation layer for highly interactive web and mobile applications, using responsive design and development techniques
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
We outthink ordinary. Join us by applying today. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7 years of experience
- English (Arabic added advantage) and must have excellent written and oral language skills - fluent to a very good grammatical standard
- Willing to accept a high-pressure environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top