Fleet SME (Fluent Danish)
Objective of the job:
The role involves responsibility for the delivery of the Car Fleet service to eligible employees in Denmark. The Fleet Administrator will work in a team of other Fleet Administartors servicing other countries, but will be the sole person supporting Denmark, with support from the country when needed. The role reports to the EMEA Car Hub Manager, Jamie Harrison.
- Maintaining the Danish Car Database (New cars/Returned cars and Car Allowances)
- Review and handle e-forms for ordering cars or starting car allowances
- Act as the Focal Point between IBM and the in country vendor, Nordania
- Perform monthly Business Controls and Compliance checks to ensure accurate data and processing has occurred, e.g. lease costs, petrol costs, insurance incidents, mileage control.
- Daily support to the car drivers, answering questions by phone / mail / chat messages.
- Administrating any fines, and dealing with fine issuers / local authorities as needed.
- Liasing with the country around pool cars, and the physical return of cars / keys to the vendor.
- Administrate the summer / winter tyres process.
- Supporting Danish payroll, initiating payments as required.
- Additional tasks for supporting Denmark, as needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Fluent Danish
- Excellent and Effective communication and customer focus skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines, cope with peak workloads and maintain high standards
- Excellent team skills, especially remote teaming.
- Strong Excel skills using Microsoft Excel for data entry / tracking / analysis / reporting
- Able to work alone when required, be self sufficient and proactive.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top