First Line Leader
We are looking for a high-calibre leader to join our CIO team based in Guadalajara. The role will be based in the IBM Technology Campus an exciting collaborative space which brings together best-in-class practitioners, technology and workspace to create leading software solutions.
You an exceptional technologist and business leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are recognized for your thought leadership and outstanding communication skills.
In your role, you will create self-directed software development teams which are passionate, adaptable and recognized for pushing boundaries in innovation. These teams will use Agile methods, Design Thinking and DevOps practices to develop solutions which users love and others strive to emulate.
Alongside your leadership, you will create an environment where professionals are inspired to work. You will lead a team-based culture that is highly motivated to grow through opportunities which provide demonstrable and meaningful impact.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
This role would suit an experienced and highly-driven professional, specifically we are looking for...
• Experience working in Agile software development
• Proven ability to solve complex business challenges through initiative and teamwork
• A client-focused mindset, with a track record of exceptional feedback
• Ability to manage challenging stakeholders through data driven conversations
• A focus on continuous improvement, learning and measurable outcomes
• Ability to work effectively across diverse stakeholder groups ranging from technology practitioners to senior executives
• Proven ability to build and lead a high performance culture
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
MBA from a Leading business school, a strong personal network within industry or academia,, a track record of individual and team based awards, Design Thinking experience.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top