- To provide functional and financial modeling expertise to Algorithmics clients during project implementation
- To assist clients in financial validation of models as implemented.
- Conducts hands-on/trainings and provides 2 nd level support for the global services support, pre-sales and other teams within the firm, as and when required
- Keep abreast with developments within Algorithmics and in the market place, both in business and technological terms
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master degree in Mathematical Finance, Financial Engineering, or relevant field
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel extensively
- Familiarity and comfort with a technical environment involving Unix, shell and Perl Scripting, Java and C++ language development and Oracle database infrastructure.
- Self reliant, self starter, self motivated, keen to learn
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Working experience in financial industry, especially in risk management area.
- FRM or other risk professional certificate an asset
- Presentation and communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top