- R esponsible for the analysis of the IBM GTS forecast, budget, actuals, and business dynamics.
- R esponsible for interacting with the business team on the forecast, actuals, budget and business metrics.
- Responsible for the development of forecast and budget variance analysis and provides business assessments on an ongoing basis.
- D esign, prepare, and present detailed analysis of business issues and recommend solutions to senior management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Economics, or Operations Management and / or Masters of Business Administration.
- Basic knowledge in financial accounting (US GAAP preferably).
- Minimum 2 year work experience in finance related function, accounting firm or multinational company experience preferred.
- Solid experience in the areas of Financial Management and the Controlling function (planning, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills: Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top