Finance Client Solution Executive (m/f)
As a Sales Specialist, you're the expert. Passionate about your clients' business - their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, business issues - and equally knowledgeable about how the unique capabilities of IBM's solutions align to address their needs. You can help your clients in shaping their way towards the Digital Finance Organization of the Future and drive better business outcomes.
You will be responsible for generating, shaping and orchestrating sales pursuits for the Finance Practice within the IBM Horizon 1 offering "Cognitive and Automated BPO". Furthermore, you will be navigating IBM to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for your clients in the DACH region, while applying IBM brand and offerings, methods and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Finance Consulting or Shared Service experience at senior (CxO) level
- Deep understanding of Finance & Accounting processes
- Ability to create, shape and articulate a value proposition (vision) for the client
- Experience in negotiations of large outsourcing contracts
- Experience in bid & proposal management
- High international and inter-cultural social competence towards internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active communication in international environments
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Insights and understanding of Finance Technology (e.g. Blockchain)
- Good understanding of the BPO Market (globally, regional and locally)
- Independent, Confident and Motivated
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top