Finance & Admin Delivery Team Leader- Order to Cash (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Expert demonstrated skill set of OTC processes in scope; Includes review of process/participation in client reviews etc
- Strong end to end knowledge on Cash Application, Collections process, Billing and Customer Creations
- Lead Special Projects andManage customer expectations
- Billing, Re-invoicing and issuance of Credit Notes
- Collections Follow ups
- Recording of Payments and Cash Application.
- AR Invoice Reconciliation and Customer Account Reconciliation
- Bad Debt Monitoring and reporting.
- At least 5 Yrs of relevant work experience in a F&A with good exposure to OTC domain / BPO or any other industry in accounting field
- Collections & Disputes handling experience.
- Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of ERP environment
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Strong work ethics, maturity and leadership qualities
- Resilience and Flexibility
- Language skill proficiency: Fluent English & Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work and effective work relationship with team and client
- Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - including evening and night shifts. Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in commerce discipline
Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
The responsibility will be order processing, Credits management, Cash Applications and bank reconciliations and Customer Master
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top