Fin & Admin Process Owner
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Handle Finance clients in different industries and across RTR
- Leading client engagements / contracts across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Leading customer relationships at the senior management level and ensure customer happiness
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters 'critical to quality' for effective delivery
- Support sales team in building compelling business case for prospect clients to offshore business
- Work closely with Process Delivery leaders in identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same across all processes.
- Lead efforts on continuous process improvements and transformation along with carrying out maturity assessments
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience of 10+ years of experience in Finance domain and preferably in a BPO environment
- Validated skills and experience in handling various aspects of RTR/PTP/OCT
- Prior Exposure in having implement ERP or oracle tools in F&A environment
- Ability to exponent and engage multiple customers across the globe and handle critical issues
- Focus on implementation - essential for delivery as per SLAs/ SOW
- Experience in handling relationships with customers at a senior level within the organization
- Capable to drive customer happiness and quality & encouraging improvements to business processes/ procedures
- Experiences information enquiries about process from customers / IBM personnel and business partners
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- A certified Chartered Accountant/Company/Certified Management Accountant
- Should be focused on facts and data oriented
- Significant experience in end to end R2R/PTP/OTC process. In depth process knowledge in central finance reporting, management reporting and FP&A reports
- Should be able to influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top