Join IBM as Filenet Developer / Consultant for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• Experience in Java, J2EE technologies
• Some experience with projects focused on external clients, focus on implementation & integration of IT solutions and products
• Experience with business analysis, analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, design and optimization of business processes
• Experience with administration and configuration
• Experience with application design & development - workflow design, structures CE object stores
• Experience with IBM Content Navigator (Dojo framework, widgets), IBM FileNet, BPM, RM, Workplace or IBM WAS (WebSphere Application Server)
is a huge plus
• Communication skills, ability to work in virtual teams
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in Java, J2EE technologies
- some experience with projects focused on external clients, focus on implementation & integration of IT solutions and products
- experience with business analysis, analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, design and optimization of business processes
- administration and configuration
- application design & development - workflow design, structures CE object stores
- experience with IBM Content Navigator ( Dojo framework, widgets), IBM FileNet, BPM, RM, Workplace or IBM WAS (WebSphere Application Server) is a huge plus
- communicative, able to consult and drive the external client as well es to the internal interfaces
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top