Fabric Entry Offering Analyst
Empowered. Innovative. Inspiring. Creative. Intense.
These are all words we use to describe life with IBM Cloud team. This position, within the IBM Cloud Fabric Development and Operation organization, is responsible for assisting with key performance indicator analysis for infrastructure fabric services. This role provides support for the offering, project, test, and release managers by defining, collecting, and analyzing Cloud service performance data to improve response time for internal products and services. As an offering metrics analyst, you will use analytics skills to measure key performance indicators and assist in the execution of the goals and objectives of the offering management team.
- Help to organize and document the on-going efforts within the offering management team and assist offering managers with communications, analytics, and requirements gathering.
- Assist with the retrospectives and analytics of key performance indicators on current and past efforts helping to outline areas for improvement.
- Assist with the inter and intra team data analytics activities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Completed a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field (preferred), or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in MS Office products.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Public cloud offering experience.
2+ years of IT architecture experience.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top