External Auditor - Supplier Management
Opportunity in Ireland for a compliance team member who will be expected to interface not only with our Watson Health Offering teams, but also with other internal IBM units and external supplier firms who will be providing products and/or services to be integrated into our Watson Health Offerings.
As a member of the Healthcare Compliance team you will support the Watson Health solution teams. You will use your knowledge of Healthcare, FDA and other global regulatory requirements to develop and deliver compliance policies, procedures, tooling and support. You will interface with the Business and Marketing leaders, the solution teams, regulatory experts on the compliance team, the legal department, external suppliers and other stakeholders on a project basis and on an operational level to build, maintain and operate parts of the compliance program.
• Assist in the identification, implementation and maintenance of the program/organization's supplier management policies and procedures.
• Perform ongoing supplier compliance monitoring activities.
• Work with regulatory experts to ensure the practice/organization maintains appropriate documentation related to supplier management.
• Participate in the development, implementation, and compliance monitoring of Business Associate Agreements.
• Establish and administer process for receiving, documenting, tracking, investigating and taking action on complaints related to suppliers.
• Audit external suppliers that support various Watson Health Offerings.
• Knowledge and experience in healthcare and/or medical device compliance laws and regulations
• Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, technical writing and presentation skills.
• Strong English writing and oral communication skills.
• Audit experience and skills.
• At least 3 years of work experience interfacing with and auditing external suppliers or subcontractors
• At least 2 years of work experience in a software development company
• 5 years of work experience interfacing with and auditing external suppliers or subcontractors in healthcare and /or medical device regulated environments
• 7 years of work experience in a Healthcare or medical device company
• 3 years of work experience in a software development company in the Cloud and Mobile platform industry segment
• Healthcare industry certifications
• Healthcare industry training
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please see the job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Please see the job description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top