Expert hospital administration and billing
Our expert hospital administration will
- Support the hospitals when having issues with the patient invoicing in the Wish tool (helpdesk)
- Prepare functional analyses for the developers in the team
- Work directly with hospitals and healthcare sector organisations to gather, understand and document business requirements regarding patient administration and hospital invoicing
- Follow-up the evolution of the hospital sector in Belgium
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of patient administration and invoicing in Belgian hospitals.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills (client help desk)
- Dutch or French is your native language
- You have to be eager to become an expert in patient invoicing
- Feeling for technical aspects of an application is required
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bilingual Dutch/French
- Ideally you have knowledge of RIZIV/Inami nomenclature, My Carenet, Mediprima..
- Our dreamcandidate has experience with IBMi and RPG
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top