Experienced Oracle EPM (Hyperion + Fusion) Consultant
Experienced Oracle EPM Consultant
We are looking for an experienced consultant with deep knowledge of Oracle's EPM suite with emphasis on Oracle Cloud solutions, Hyperion and Fusion Financials. The aim are implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe. Join IBM as Oracle EPM (Hyperion + Fusion) Consultant for the Global Business Services unit and help our ever-increasing number of customers manage (plan, control, report) their finances.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Designing and development of new or additional ways for data entry, data view and verification, data reporting and data transfer is requested.
• Either implementation of Hyperion and/or Fusion modules for our new customers or implementation and integration of additional Hyperion and/or Fusion
modules for our existing customers.
• Contributimg to all types of project tasks, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, roll-out as well as incident resolution and change
• Writing and maintaining clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for Hyperion and Fusion applications as well as for other business system
• Integration of various Hyperion and Fusion modules for accounting, planning, controlling, reporting and data transfer with existing processes and applications
to gain a comprehensive, quick, easy-to-use and functional environment.
• Designimg, developing and implementing a wide variety of custom reports using Hyperion reporting tools to address company needs to improve the finance
planning and controlling processes.
• High level understanding of the technicalities in the background is required (database, windows servers, unix servers, networking, storage etc.).
• Communicating with customers, external contractors and internal IBM technical teams in English.
What do you need for your success?
• 3 years EPM/BI related experience developing all aspects of EPM solutions using the Hyperion suite of products.
• Involvement with a minimum of 2 full life cycle Hyperion EPM implementations.
• Demonstrate skills in all technical and functional aspects of Hyperion application solution design, development and deployment.
• Knowledge of application administration and database administration, specifically Oracle Database.
• Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and corporate reporting requirements.
Nice to have skills:
Hyperion Certified Professional / Knowledge of and experience with ODI, LCM, DRM, and OBIEE / Corporate FP&A or Accounting experience / Relational database experience.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Three years EPM/BI related experience developing all aspects of EPM solutions using the Hyperion suite of products
Involvement with a minimum of two (2) full life cycle Hyperion EPM implementations
Demonstrate skills in all technical and functional aspects of Hyperion application solution design, development and deployment
Knowledge of application administration and database administration, specifically Oracle Database
Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and corporate reporting requirements
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Nice to have skills: Hyperion Certified Professional / Knowledge of and experience with ODI, LCM, DRM, and OBIEE / Corporate FP&A or Accounting experience / Relational database experience
Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
Client-facing experience, able to lead the client through the project life cycle from technical pre-sales, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of OBIEE solutions
Communication skills, written and verbal - fluent English, other languages are nice to have
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top