Executive Succession and Development Partner (Melb or Syd)
Executive Succession and Development Partner
- Make this role your own
- Work within an Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) and Asia-Pacific (AP) portfolio
- Permanent position, based in Sydney or Melbourne
What do you think of when you hear IBM? Mainframes? Hard drives? The Personal Computer?
We don't sell tabulating machines, laptops or intel servers anymore - we're a new IBM, and possibly not like you imagined. For a start, we use MAC's (yes, really!), and our leaders wear jeans. We apply design thinking - and have the post-its to prove it. We enable startups to grow, and are transforming healthcare - we're even curing disease! We are defining the cognitive era. And this is just the beginning. What can YOU do with IBM?
We are looking for an Executive Succession and Development Partner to join our team. You will be responsible for developing the leadership talent strategy for the IBM A/NZ and a selection of brands across the AP market; recommending action plans to build a strong leadership pipeline, manage leadership succession and providing a comprehensive client experience.
What will I be doing?
- Proactively identify skill gaps and development solutions
- Evaluate the strength of the leadership pipeline
- Provide executive career coaching and guidance
- Be accountable for progress towards diversity
- Drive talent reviews
- Work closely with the General Manager and HR Director to ensure we are supporting growth and advancement of the executive leadership team with speed and quality
- Confident in their opinion
- Strong relationship management
- Trusted advisor
- Strong communication - both verbal and written
What experience do I need?
- 8+ years experience in a similar role with exposure to the executive suite
- Business acumen
- Accreditation with SHL (highly desirable)
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top