• Operating, managing, processing, provisioning, and troubleshooting enterprise email, unified communications, mobile, and collaboration services.
• Administering, managing, processing, and provisioning enterprise email (Microsoft Exchange)
• Conducting account management
• Managing roles and services, user permissions, e-mail queues, mobile messaging, and dynamic distribution groups
• Managing and provisioning client software
• Maintaining attachment, domain and email address block lists
• Managing domain white-lists and queues
• Troubleshooting issues with enterprise email and unified communications
• Coordinating restoration of email services
• Resolving emergency incidents (e.g., restoring deleted messages and mailboxes)
• Documenting incident resolutions and providing updates
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Health/insurance related benefits (AYCM sports card, private health insurance, pension plan contribution, life insurance)
- Commuting and relocation support
- Special discounts with IBM card
- New employee referral bonus
- International environment, development and career opportunities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Candidate must have a strong background in Exchange (various versions), Active Directory, and Client Outlook support. Candidate must have a strong understanding of Outlook Anywhere, Outlook Web App, ActiveSync, POP3, and IMAP4. Candidate must have strong expertise and support experience with Exchange server roles: Mailbox DB, CAS, UMS, and HTS functioning on a Hypervisor platform.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Understanding of Hypervisor's, Veritas Evault, SANs, PKI encryption, and Backup systems would all be a strong benefit as well.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top