As a part of intensive development, IBM Information Management practice is currently looking for motivated candidates for ETL Developer position.
What we offer:
• Intensive technical and "soft" skills development
• Participation in international data warehouse / information management projects
• Participation in full life cycle of a project through requirement identification, prototyping, design, development, testing and implementation
• Best of breed data integration process development to support client data services and internal application integration.
• Independent position in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment.
• Membership in one of the most experienced Data Warehouse teams in Poland
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
What we expect from candidate:
- High education
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in any of below areas
- ETL skills (preferred IBM DataStage)
- Practical Database knowledge (preferred DB2, Netezza, Oracle)
- Data modeling - Strong competency in understanding logical data model, dataflow, and data relation.
- Ability to quickly learn with minimal guidance.
- Banking sector experience is a plus
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- previous relevant experience in working with IBM DataStage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top