Entry Level Mobile Application Developer
IBM Client Innovation Center: Baton Rouge is currently growing its Application Development team. Join our team and get a chance to utilize leading-edge technology to develop and deliver next generation applications for Mobile, Big Data, Cl Computing and Smarter Commerce to our clients. Our clients are some of the world's leading companies. As an Application Developer - Mobile, you will be responsible for performing a variety of technical duties including application programming, analysis, testing, and product installation to deliver high quality application solutions.
Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the IBM Client Innovation Center: Baton Rouge Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel approximately 50% of the time. No remote opportunities exist. Join a leader. Consult with us. Help build a smarter planet along the way.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), iOS/Android/Windows using Swift, Objective C or Android Studio - Basic Knowledge
- Experience with XCode development environment - Basic Knowledge.
- Experience with all aspects of development life cycle and developing applications using the Agile methodology - Basic Knowledge
- Required education must be completed by first day of work.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 1 year experience preferred developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), iOS/Android/Windows using Swift,
- 1 year experience preferred with XCode development environment
- 1 year experience preferred with all aspects of development life cycle and developing applications using the Agile methodology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top