Entry Level - Digital Consultant, Design
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Digital Strategy & iX, Advertising Age's largest digital agency network. We're building business by design. We help our clients imagine how their businesses will shape the world for years to come. Then we make it real.
Consulting by Degrees Program is IBM's world-class 2-year development program for top performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experienced specialists, the program will accelerate your consulting career and help you grow your career.
As an entry-level consultant, you will focus on various aspects of our clients' business when designing new user experiences. Work is project-based and typically your assignments will last 3-9 months. After that, you'll move to another assignment to gain exposure to different business environments.
We're looking for a Junior designer with a passion for UX, who is looking to develop their existing skills by working with our team of digital experience consultants on a wide variety of projects.
You'll be involved in the entire creative process, from user research with IBM Design Thinking through prototyping, wire-framing, blueprinting and UI design. A keen understanding of human centric design and a passion for shaping new digital experiences is important. Keeping up with emerging trends is also key to the role.
We think collaborative communication is an important part of this role and you should be confident enough to contribute your ideas throughout the process.
- Create compelling, intuitive and solid UX across a range of mediums such as desktop applications, responsive web and mobile?
- Build and present flow diagrams, sitemaps, sketches, wireframes, customer journeys, storyboards, POCs, mockups?
- Passionately problem-solve?
- Turn user empathy into design insight?
- Be creative and experiment with new design concepts and new technologies?
- Focus on delivering on pixel perfection?
- Interact with clients?
- Apply IBM Design Thinking?
- Dare to be original?
Apply if you have:
- Recently graduated with a degree in User-Experience or Interaction Design
- Max. 3 years of experience (after graduation) in product or service design including mobile application design, or mobile and web prototyping
- UX Design, UI Design, Wireframes, Usability testing, User Research, Design Thinking success stories to share
- Strong visual & interaction design skills including knowledge of Powerpoint or Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Invision or Axure
- A portfolio of design experiences to showcase
- Fluent in German or French and proficient in English
Join us. Use your initiative to remain at the forefront of the ever-evolving world of UX.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
German or French: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top