Enterprise Sales Executive for The Weather Company
The Weather Company, an IBM Business, is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive for our growing Insurance & Financial Services business. This Field Seller will work collaboratively with the IBM sales teams to implement and execute impactful sales strategies, accelerating pipeline growth, and weather-based revenue generation with P&C Insurers.
Primary responsibilities are to serve as a weather sales specialist working directly with P&C Insurers; enabling the sales process with weather-derived business insight, illustrating the value exposed through the added context of The Weather Company weather data and services. This is a quota carrying position and is focused on North America.
- Work with IBM sales teams to insure the inclusion of TWC weather data & solutions in the sales process, in order to meet sales objectives
- Communicate the value of TWC products, and manage the collaboration & support of sales engagements increasing the sell-through of TWC products
- The candidate will be responsible for driving and developing the TWC insurance business, serving as a liaison to the rest of our organization
- As specialist supporting the IBM sales teams, the candidate will build strong relationships with all relevant customer and IBM sales personnel
- Co-selling with IBM sellers to close opportunities, and interacting with customers & prospects in the IBM engagement model
- Working with key decision makers within IBM to ensure marketing, technical and sales readiness
- Work directly with TWC marketing team to develop targeted marketing programs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years experience working within an enterprise sales environment
- Proven success in new business development
- Demonstrated success selling solutions to P&C Insurers
- In depth knowledge of weather and weather impacts
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with big data analytics, machine learning, and data mining
- Experience working with IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top