Enterprise Client representative (Thailand)
- Utilizes knowledge to maintain an effective business relationship with client accounts within an assigned industry or geographic segment. Receives guidance in identifying sales opportunities by understanding the client's business and its competitors.
- Collaborates with others to understand business solutions and recommends solutions that support the successful implementation of a client's business strategy.
- Identify and close sales opportunities, and achieve assigned business target.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Senior client representative
2. 5-year above sales experience
3. Experience with win-back account and white space will be preferable
4. Good communication and negotiation skills,
5. Intelligent, well motivated and self sufficient person having the ability to work in hard timely stressed competitive environment.
6. Ability to work in team
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top