Engagement Manager (New York) - Bluewolf
Bluewolf, and IBM company, is a global Salesforce consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking to fill the role of Engagement Manager who is vital in the support of our valued clientele within our Commercial Business Unit (CBU). In this Engagement Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain relationships with potential new and existing clients
- In collaboration with Bluewolf Client Advisors/Account Executives, manage the full lifecycle of the project, from prospecting to closing and ensuring delivery success
- Lead project planning and budgeting by understanding the needs of the client and interpreting their business requirements into effective solutions within the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in and lead aspects of the proposal development process and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Support the proposal process with development of the scope of work, technical requirements and estimated value
- Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Support the Sales Director and Sales Executives to achieve outlined business development targets
- Configure Salesforce.com and other relevant technologies in order to be able to build and present demo applications and proof of concepts
- Maintain and continue to develop the expertise necessary to be effective in the position including technical, industry and customer relevant knowledge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA in Business or related area
- 3 - 5 years of consulting experience or relevant management experience
- Minimum 1 year past experience with Salesforce
- Strong background in consultative sales, specifically handling multiple projects/opportunities at once
- Working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top