Employer Branding Specialist
Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an IBM Employer Branding Specialist, you have the opportunity to share why one of the most iconic brands is also the right career destination for the top talent of the world.
The role is an unrivaled combination of local ownership across traditional employer branding responsibilities and innovative ideas to re-define how candidates experience the IBM brand. You will directly help support the talent acquisition team attract the best talent in the market, effectively guiding candidates to make one of the most important decisions of their lives, and the best decision they could make. And to you, that is not work - that is impact.
Reporting to the Global Employer Branding Manager and under regional leadership of the EMEA Employer Brand Manager, you'll be taking ownership of Poland's recruitment marketing and employer branding activities. Applying your marketing discipline knowledge and client-centricity to design innovative and metrics-driven candidate experiences that help them clearly understand the value inherent in a career at IBM. You will leverage your knowledge of social media, digital marketing, events and creative communications to bring to life our employer value proposition.
You will play a critical role in building upon the existing foundation and making IBM's talent attraction strategy an industry leading program as we continue to grow and scale for the future.
Over the first 12 months of this position, there will be four focus areas -
- Help define with our EMEA Employer Brand Manager and execute the employer branding strategy understanding the needs of your country and business wide initiatives
- Be the trusted advisor to Talent Acquisition leaders to develop and execute local strategies that closely align with global TA goals and priorities
- Ensure you're a true partner of the business and the wider branding team taking global initiatives and optimizing within your local market
- Build key partnerships with Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion, Marketing, and Communications, technical teams, and employee resource groups to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals
- Lead, develop and optimize our digital portfolio to target active and passive diverse talent using channels such as career site, social job sites, job boards/niche sites, and develop programs using sponsored jobs, paid social amplification, campaigns aligned to hiring needs in partnership with the global center of excellence team.
- Manage the candidate experience of potential and future hires, leveraging use of CRM technology to engage and nurture potential talent, including improving application experience for IBM job seekers to help drive better conversion rates
- Develop and implement metrics to measure effectiveness and value of programs
- Engage with the IBM Talent Community, and collaborate to develop relevant materials and information to help optimize the hiring process while building IBM's recruitment brand equity
- Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 3+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- Bachelor's in marketing, mass communications, Design, User Experience, or related field/experience
- Experience building efficient campaigns to attract talent in Poland
- Understanding how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work enviroments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top