Email Marketing Manager
Title: Email Marketing Manager
Location(s): Austin, TX or New York, NY
IBM's Cloud is designed for your data, AI ready, and secure to the core.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity within IBM Watson & Cloud Platform team - using your email marketing expertise to help educate and engage visitors and product users. This role has the opportunity to make a huge impact in communicating with developers, data scientists, IT architects, and more about how to best adopt IBM's cloud services and AI technologies.
We're seeking an email marketing strategist to coordinate content from marketing, product management, digital sales, and customer success to help customer's throughout their product journey. Through the email marketing efforts, you 'll guide and inspire developers to build on the platform and help keep existing customers engaged.
To be successful in this role, you will need proven email marketing skills, an understanding of cloud-based development platforms or app development , and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinating content for newsletters and customer email streams.
- Providing direction and reviewing work of email production team.
- Staying informed of the email marketing best practices for content, design and strategy and the latest technology trends and innovations in email marketing platforms and marketing automation.
- Ensure eNurture email strategy is in step with marketing and offering management Bluemix strategy alignment with overall strategy and targets.
- 1-4 years related prior experience email marketing , preferably for a web - based product or for an email marketing service provider .
- Proven success in collaborating with cross-functional teams - senior leadership, creative groups and engineering teams
- Strong project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, and can spot areas where efficiencies can be created
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Experience with Unica or another marketing CRM (Silverpop, Marketo, Pardot, Cheetah Mail, etc)
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing.
- Experience with segmentation tracking and finding and delivering key insights
- BA/BS degree required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Marketo, Unica, SalesForce, Intercom or equivalent tooling
- Experience working in customer marketing in SaaS and with retention, activation and growth programs more broadly
- Experience with customer analytics (SQL, R, Python, SPSS) and visualization (Tableau, Chartio)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top