Become a part of Regional Accounting Center and join the biggest IBM accounting center worldwide.
IBM Accounting organization is an integral part of the IBM Corporation covering every geography and business unit within IBM. It is the "knowledge behind the numbers" that are presented quarterly and annually to the global financial community. We are considered a key player in driving the success of our company and a strategic financial advisor to the business.
Great opportunity - Education Coordinator for IBM Regional Accounting Center
Are you curious about new trends in education? If you are highly motivated self starter with previous project management experience we can offer you great opportunity to manage learning and development projects. As an Education coordinator you will have the unique chance to implement your own ideas and influence development of our employees.
What would you do?
- design and aline education strategy to current skills/development needs,
- improve current education structure for targeted groups (newcomers, experienced employees, professionals),
- prepare yearly education structured offer - budget responsibility
- act agile to refresh education offer based on upcoming situations
- handle ACCA program for accounting community
- implement/ support implementation of internal courses
- act as first level contact for any education related questions and represent RAC Bratislava towards other finance centers in education area
- primary contact for external education suppliers
- manage internal education tool - improvements, communication with supplier
- cover communication strategy of all education activities
What do you need for your success?
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) - clear, proactive
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet compliance deadlines and business demand
- Initiative and drive
- Strong interest in education and development - having overview of the market
- Highly motivated self starter who understands business demands and can quickly familiarize with a new environment.
- Originates ideas
- Takes ownership
- Proactive and responsible personality
Salary starting from 1500 EUR/gross, depending on relevant experience
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive Well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city - Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Long term career opportunities
Participation in international projects
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top