Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
An EDI Analyst with hands on knowledge on EDI, Sterling Integrator GIODE platform, mapping and Implementation experience.
- You will be responsible to Implement EDI maps for transactions with standards EDIFACT, ANSI X12, Rosettanet, Tradacoms, XML.
- Responsible for identifying the mapping between source and target data elements in support of mapping resource specifications.
- Development of data delivery mechanisms, that require communication protocols setup like - AS2, VAN, SFTP, MQ, SMTP, HTTP/S
- Identify, analyze and devise solutions for business and technical EDI data problems
- Collaborating with other functional members to develop and deliver, based on business requirements
- Trouble shooting production failures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in IBM Sterling Integrator.
- Experience on GIODE BPN tool, creating customised Business Process Rules for different business scenarios is Mandatory.
- Experience with different transactions like 810, 850, 860, 820, 855, 856, ORDERS, INVOICE, Rosettanet formats etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Domain knowledge on Supply chain management.
- Understanding on how middleware works.
- Knowledge on Agile Methodologies
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top