eCommerce Application Developer
- Work with the team lead, architect, business analyst to drive development work during the full application life cycle.
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fix, production support, etc.
- Leverage Agile methodology to deliver iteratively and continuous deployment.
- Build and improve DevOps pipeline.
- Aim to be full-stack engineer with continuous learning and project practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Solid knowledge of Java/J2EE and SOA, including but not limited to JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, Web Services(SOAP, REST). Experience on popular web development frameworks and tools is a good plus, such as Struts, Spring.
- Solid knowledge on Database Application development on DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, Github, Ant, Gradle, Grunt, JUnit, etc.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, code refactoring, unit test.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good written/spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Work actively, be responsible, and be a good team player.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top