eCommerce Application Developer
Introduction of Department:
IBM Digital Marketplace(http://www.ibm.com/marketplace/) is the core eCommerce platform to support the strategy of IBM transformation to Digital self-service selling on software, hardware and services of IBM or 3rd parties. IBM CIO Digital Commerce team in Beijing owns the development of product purchasing and payment in the B2B and B2C eCommerce platform. Our team was established in 2014 and kept growing. Our focus is simplifying order checkout user experience, integrating and migrating traditional sales workflow.
- Work with the team lead, architect, business analyst to drive development work during the full life cycle of e-Commerce project
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fix, production support, etc.
- Aim to be full-stack engineer with continuous learning and project practice.
Job Skill Requirement:
- Solid knowledge of Java/J2EE and SOA, including but not limited to JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, Web Services(SOAP, REST). Experience on popular web development frameworks and tools is a good plus, such as Struts, Spring.
- Solid knowledge on Database Application development on DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, Github, Ant, Gradle, Grunt, JUnit, etc.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, code refactoring, unit test.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good written/spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
Nice to have:
- Experience on eCommerce solutions and platforms
- Experience on Websphere Commerce / Salesforce / Apttus / Bluemix / Redis / Memcache
- Knowledge on Application Servers and Web Servers
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration, DevOps etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top