EAM Lead - SAP
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with both SAP experience in the EAM Module and integration into several other SAP modules such as Materials Management and Finance.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Assessment of business and application requirements
• Driving the development of functional and system specifications
• Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
• Configuring the software to business requirements
• Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
• Maintaining necessary documentation
• Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
• Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
• Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1-2 years SAP implementation experience - ideally 1 full project lifecycles with the SAP EAM Module
- Configuration skills in SAP ECC - preferred applicants will understand the changes brought forward by S4/HANA.
- Experience designing and configuring the key integration points between EAM module and other SAP modules such as Material Management and Finance.
- Configuration entire logistic master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Should have knowledge of RICEFW - working knowledge on creation and the use of uploading tools like LSMW's
- Business Process Integration with MM, CO, FI & QM modules.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Interfacing with SAP third party systems i.e. Prometheus, Primavera and a knowledge of IDOCS
- Knowledge of and experience with FIORI and its application to SAP EAM
- Knowledge of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) - Multi-Resource Scheduling (MRS) or SAP PM Management of Change (MoC) would be an asset
- Experience in heavy metal, mining and pulp and paper industries
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills - the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- English: Fluent
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top