Dynamics 365FO/AX Operations Functional Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
We are currently seeking an experienced Dynamics 365FO/AX Operations Functional Consultant to lead our clients' Dynamics 365FO/AX implementation projects. The consultant in this role:
- Participate in Dynamics 365FO/AX implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and operation
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design of the solutions that meets clients' requirements
- Discover client's requirements in Operational areas through analysis and design workshops
- Work with the development team to create customization specifications for any additional feature functions or data migration requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions and provide documentation
- Help to identify and drive ERP business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of implementation experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365FO/AX, or other enterprise level ERP systems
- Experience implementing large scale ERP project is a definite asset
- Manufacturing, public sector, health care, oil and gas, or retail industry experience would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience with warehouse management, transportation management would be an asset
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Prefer candidates that live in or near one of the following cities: Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver. In addition, IBM's Microsoft Dynamics consultants are required to travel to client sites across Canada to deliver Dynamics 365FO/AX implementation projects.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top