Director Salesforce GTM, B2B Commerce (Central) - Bluewolf
The Director Salesforce GTM, B2B Commerce at Bluewolf enables organizations to deliver exceptional shopper personalization for the business client and end-to-end commerce. This role is the primary, strategic, client-facing leading Bluewolf's global B2B Commerce Go-to-Market strategy and delivery team. The person in this role is responsible for managing all SME's in the practice internally while maintaining client relationships externally. He or she will drive though leadership, quality, and innovation across the B2B Commerce team at Bluewolf.
- Act as a senior representative under the global Salesforce GTM Leader
- Own global B2B Commerce bookings number
- Maintain regular contact with customer leaders and sponsors to ensure quality of services and increasing delivery of business value. Ensure client satisfaction.
- Global responsibility for B2B Commerce practice in the following capacities:
- Pre-sales support, offerings, Commerce PoV and Sales Assets
- Delivery enablement
- Channel development
- Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on customer engagement
- Collaborate with sales to drive ongoing development of new B2B commerce clients
- Work with customers in ongoing partnerships to develop and articulate business-outcome roadmaps that result in ongoing improvement roadmaps
- Lead business development efforts from the delivery perspective
- Work internally with teams and externally with clients to develop and maintain a backlog of work to support long-term partnerships and renewals of annual service agreements
- Monitor and manage to key performance indicators for delivery, revenue and margin
- Monitor staff utilization and maintain acceptable levels
- Collaborate internally to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
For more than 16 years, Bluewolf has revolutionized how businesses make everyday decisions with Salesforce to create innovative digital experiences for their customers. Backed by IBM, we are the premier Salesforce strategic partner and we're committed to bringing our clients to the future. Now. At Bluewolf, client success is mutual success. We champion and support our Pack from day one by providing key resources to fuel your performance and that of our valued clients. We're all about defying conventional thinking, creating new methods and using proven insight to create successful, measurable business outcomes. There has never been a more exciting time to join our Pack
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Holds a bachelor's degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology
- Proven background with leading Commerce platforms: Demandware, SAP Hybris, IBM Websphere, Oracle, Sitecore
- Engagement manager / delivery background in core commerce platform
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong background with Salesforce CRM
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top