Digital Sales Representative with Czech or Slovak
- Bratislava, Slovakia
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you want to work for the most attractive employer 2019?
Working with various sources, you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure with the help of Business partners
• Through continuous personal development, you will become a subject matter authority and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients
• Working closely with the IBM Systems Business Partner network to demonstrate their skills and client interactions through to close
• Have a social media presence to promote the brand, engage, interact, and influence your clients
• Expected to find a resolution if you encounter an obstacle when generating business and handle to resolution
• Have personal drive and ambition to make you stand out
• Need to build your network of contacts both within IBM and your client base, making yourself the "go to" person for your specific field
• You will need to take personal interest in everything you do, putting your client first, being prepared to tackle challenges, solve problems, and work with your team to get things done
Minimum base salary component: from 1600 EUR
By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top